Technology Business Management
Today’s CIO has a very unique opportunity to lead and enable the very fabric of their business through a changing technology landscape. Forces like consumerization, mobility, SaaS and cloud computing are shifting decision authority and accountability closer to the line-of-business. However, there is an unprecedented need for technology-business leadership, for a team of technology leaders who can balance operations, execution and investment in emerging technologies, while delivering proven value to business areas, positively impacting the company’s financial performance.
Aligning Your IT Strategy for the Future of Your Business
Connect Partners success methods have been built around five pillars. These main areas allow for a successful implementation program and include:
- Develop. We develop IT strategies specifically designed to cater your company’s business and strategic goals.
- Create. By creating an IT governance model, top business leaders are able to plan and align IT initiatives with your company priorities.
- Build. A service-defined approach allows internal customers to better meet their business needs by choosing from a portfolio of products and service levels, providing a transparency on costs and investments.
- Proven consistent value through establishing key metrics, allocating high delivered business value, and scaling back when necessary.
- Communication. Throughout the process, Connect Partners remains in regular communication. We explain and translate complex technology topics into actionable tasks and initiatives.
Qualified To Help You Succeed
At Connect Partners, we help you build and run your IT department like the business that it is – delivering the services your users and customers want and demand, all built around the core principles of ongoing innovation and agility to respond to business and technology changes, within a financially transparent and cost optimized operating model.
Whether you’re a business stakeholder trying to get IT aligned, or an IT leader trying to improve the impact of technology within your company, we understand the unique perspectives of both identities and work to help you meet and overcome the your unique challenges.