21 Jun An Overview on SolarWinds
SolarWinds is a network performance and systems monitoring software that enables businesses to identify, diagnose, and solve critical networking and IT problems. SolarWinds software also improves troubleshooting and service levels that increase usability while minimizing downtime.
SolarWinds Products Include:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
- VoIP and Network Quality Manager (VNQM)
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
- IP Address Manager (IPAM)
- Patch Manager (PM)
- Log & Event Manager (LEM)
- User Device Tracker (UDT)
- Web Performance Monitor (WPM)
- Orion Additional Polling Engine (APE)
The software tools provide network troubleshooting and cross-stack data correlation on-site, in the cloud, or for hybrid network connections. The tools enhance analysis and accelerate solutions while boosting operations and performance levels. SolarWinds also updates response times and availability of devices that connect to the network with makes monitoring simple.
- Availability and Performance
- Application and Infrastructure
- Database Performance
- Hyper-V and VMWARE Troubleshooting
- Bandwidths and Traffic Patterns
- Storage Performance and Capacity
- Configuration and Change Management
- Security and Compliance
With thousands of SolarWinds deployments, Connect Partners’ certified experts will provide your business with the necessary design, implementation, licensing, ongoing management, reporting, training, and customized application development. Connect Partners utilizes a seven-step methodology to provide:
- Audit: Systematically examines existing node level inventory.
- Analyze: Assesses user and node level activity. Recommends improvements, alignment, and the decommission and recommission of license agreements.
- Design: Optimizes business necessities, requirements, and cost of implementation.
- Deploy: Administers deployment of SolarWinds technology to determine proper user function and satisfaction.
- Change Management: Oversees system adoption and verifies roles, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Custom Training: Provides custom training that assists users with system requirements.
- Custom Reporting: Development of custom reporting that is either user specific or relevant to day-to-day operations.
SolarWinds is ideal for system administrators and network engineers. Connect Partners’ experts will work with your staff by providing training which helps a wide range of IT staff, including novices, learn the skills needed to engage in daily operations. Classes may include teaching techs to upgrade NPM, network configuration, monitoring, polling, platform scaling, building templates, analyzing traffic, remote support, virtual manager, and web help desk.
SolarWinds software protects your network, database, systems, and IT infrastructure which will leave executives and IT professionals feeling secure about their technology working as it should. Contact us so that Connect Partners can assess your needs and strategize a plan to take your business to the next level.